New Patient Registration
Registering with the Practice and New Patient Screening
- If you are a new patient, you must complete a health questionnaire before you are accepted onto the list.
- We would ask you to complete the registration form as much as possible so that all your relevant medical history is available when you attend your appointment.
- You will need to make an appointment with the Health care Assistant for a health check.
- If you take prescribed medication you will need to make an appointment with the doctor for a medication review.
- Please bring with you to your appointment, any medication you are currently taking and a urine sample (please ask reception for a specimen bottle when you register).
You may print off a Registration Form, fill it out and bring it in with you on your first visit to the practice.
Please fill in this Extended Registration form As well New Patient Extended Registration Form
Out of Area Registration
The practice have not signed up for the new government initiative Patient choice scheme to be able to register with a GP practice out of their area. We regret to inform you that anyone outside our boundary cannot be registered with us.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services